The Ku-ring-gai Chamber of Commerce is pleased to advise that we have entered into the Local Chamber Alliance Program with the NSW Business Chamber, to bring more benefits to our Members.
This Alliance means that you can elect to become a Member of the NSW Business Chamber at no extra cost to your business. Our Alliance Partnership with NSW Business Chamber can help you navigate with confidence through the ever-changing OHS and Workplace Relations Compliance space.
Our Alliance provides you with access to the following entitlements which are all included in the cost of your membership with the Ku-ring-gai Chamber of Commerce:
- NSW Business Chamber networking and educational events at Local Chamber member rates
- Unlimited calls to the NSWBC Business Hotline. With just one call, you are connected to the right information, support and advice for all business questions
- Unlimited access to the NSWBC Member Directory, allowing you to raise your profile and promote your business to the wider business community
- Workplace Advice Line – connects you to workplace specialists that can provide sound independent advice on matters such as pay, leave entitlements and modern awards
- Trusted business information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our detailed “Ask Us How” online business guides, member tips and resources. There are over 160 business guides on topics such as marketing, sales, people management, OHS, business planning, processes and finance
- Access to a monthly member only e-newsletter updating you on the latest news and trends for your region
- Business Legal Toolkit – Online access to sample commercial agreements, templates and other business documents
- Free Trials of WorkplaceOHS and WorkplaceInfo software
PLUS MANY MORE BENEFITS!
For more information please Contact Us to become a member and opt in today!