The Ku-ring-gai Chamber of Commerce is pleased to advise that we have entered into the Local Chamber Alliance Program with the NSW Business Chamber, to bring more benefits to our Members.
This Alliance means that you can elect to become a Member of the NSW Business Chamber at no extra cost to your business. Our Alliance Partnership with NSW Business Chamber can help you navigate with confidence through the ever-changing OHS and Workplace Relations Compliance space.
Our Alliance provides you with access to the following entitlements which are all included in the cost of your membership with the Ku-ring-gai Chamber of Commerce:
- NSW Business Chamber networking and educational events at Local Chamber Alliance member rates
- Annual listing in the NSW Business Chamber online business directory – Advertise your business on the NSW Business Chamber website
- Workplace Advice Line- connects you to workplace specialists that can provide sound independent advice on matters such as pay, leave entitlements and modern awards
- Trusted business information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our detailed “Ask Us How” online business guides, member tips and resources. There are over 160 business guides on topics such as marketing, sales, people management, OHS, business planning, processes and finance.
- Business Vitality Express Check – A secure online diagnostic tool that reports on the health of your business and benchmarks areas of improvement. Great to use with your Accountant and Business Banker.
- Business Legal Toolkit – Online access to sample commercial agreements, templates and other business documents.
- Discounts on business support tools and products- We offer a range of HR, IR, Workplace Relations, OHS and business improvement products at Local Chamber member rates.
PLUS MANY MORE BENEFITS!
For more information please Contact Us to become a member and opt in today!